|Title:||Jr. Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Required Education:||Bachelors Degree|
|Job Duration :||1 year +|
|Job Location:||Glen Burnie|
|Job Description:||See Full Job Description|
|Required Years of Experience:||5|
All work will be conducted on-site in Glen Burnie, MD. Remote work will not be considered. This is a full-time and long-term assignment with immediate avaiability.
OVERVIEW: The QA Specialist shall need to be able to maintain the level of quality throughout the software life cycle. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, implementation of developed test plans specific for software releases, design and execution of test cases and test scenarios, review of test cases and scenarios, defect tracking and preparation of software test evaluation reports. The Quality Assurance Specialist will adhere to the rapid application development methodology.
The Quality Assurance Specialist shall have, at a minimum, five (5) years of experience in the skill categories below.
- Current experience and working knowledge of modern test methodologies, must have "Testing Anywhere" Software experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience in an SDLC
- Knowledge and skills in the use of technologies for detecting and tracking defects
- Knowledge in concepts of distributed client server databases
- Understanding and knowledge of Quality Assurance processes and methods used in software development
- Basic knowledge of SQL