|Required Education:||High School Diploma|
|Job Duration :||Long Term|
|Job Location:||Baltimore, MD|
|Job Description:||See Full Job Description|
|Required Years of Experience:||3+|
We are looking for Drupal Developers responsible for front-end development and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme. Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframe into working HTML pages
- At least two (2) years' experience building and maintaining custom Drupal web systems and web applications.
- At least two (2) years' experience with Drupal, MySQL database and Linux operating system.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: