|Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Required Education:||Bachelors Degree|
|Job Duration :||1 Year|
|Job Location:||Pikesville, MD|
|Job Description:||Cisco Routers/Switches, Nexus|
|Required Years of Experience:||7|
***All work must be conducted on-site in Pikesville, MD. Remote work will not be considered.***
Senior Network Engineer - Full-time and long term contract
Overview: The Department desires individuals with a minimum of three (3) years of experience with the following. The following skillsets are required, at a minimum, to support The Department.
- Engineering Cisco Routers and Switches, including design and implementation in a large-scale environment of 10,000 users or more.
- Checkpoint Firewall design and implementation in a large-scale environment of 10,000 users or more
- TCP/IP design and implementation in a large-scale environment of 10,000 users or more
- Working knowledge of Nexus /2k
- MPLS, IGRP
- Bridge Relays
- Redundancy Protocol (HSRP)
- 9 years’ experience in a computer related field
- 7 years’ experience of progressive experience in planning, designing, implementation, and analyzing data or telecommunications networks.
- Proven experience with network analysis/management tools, and techniques and be familiar with Personal Computers in a client/server environment.
- Familiarity with long distance and local carrier management
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: