|Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Required Education:||Bachelors Degree|
|Job Duration :||1 Year|
|Job Location:||Pikesville, MD|
|Job Description:||Cisco Routers/Switches, Nexus|
|Required Years of Experience:||7|
***All work must be conducted on-site in Pikesville, MD. Remote work will not be considered.***
Senior Network Engineer - Full-time and long term contract
Overview: The Department desires individuals with a minimum of three (3) years of experience with the following. The following skillsets are required, at a minimum, to support The Department.
- Engineering Cisco Routers and Switches, including design and implementation in a large-scale environment of 10,000 users or more.
- Checkpoint Firewall design and implementation in a large-scale environment of 10,000 users or more
- TCP/IP design and implementation in a large-scale environment of 10,000 users or more
- Working knowledge of Nexus /2k
- MPLS, IGRP
- Bridge Relays
- Redundancy Protocol (HSRP)
- 9 years’ experience in a computer related field
- 7 years’ experience of progressive experience in planning, designing, implementation, and analyzing data or telecommunications networks.
- Proven experience with network analysis/management tools, and techniques and be familiar with Personal Computers in a client/server environment.
- Familiarity with long distance and local carrier management
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related scientific or technical discipline.